Wednesday 6 May 2009

Sorry seems to be the hardest word...

Well, it's been a while, and for that I apologise profusely.

Funny how life has a way of taking over things rather rapidly isn't it?

I have been mired in a similar state to many others thanks to the continuing economic meltdown and therefore busily trying to dig my way out of it! Hence, no blog update for many a moon.

More excitingly, I have take the plunge and bought my first gundog - an 11-month-old part-trained black lab.

He too is taking up a lot of my time as you can imagine, getting used to his new home and family as we get used to him.

We've only had him a week and it feels like he's already part of the furniture. I'm looking forward to bringing his training on and hopefully getting out with him in the field for next season.

I will update with some pics shortly and endeavour to keep you posted more regularly from now on. Good health and happiness to you all, enjoy our wonderful British countryside at its best.

1 comment:

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

good man welcome back
SBW