Thursday 12 February 2009

Cold hands - warm heart?





That's what they say isn't it?

Well, if that's the case, then I'm the warmest-hearted son of a gun out there.

My hands have been freezing in this weather - at least until I got them on the beauty above - a Peacock Handwarmer.

Using lighter fluid to soak a reservoir below, you hold a match over the gauze burner at the top to get it going - and then, as if by magic, the little treasure begins to glow, warm, warmer, hot.

Peacock handwarmers come in a couple of different sizes, complete with their own tartan sleeping bag to make sure you don't burn your little mitts. A superb product for the outdoor enthusiast.

To order, simply click here: http://www.peacockhandwarmers.co.uk/contact.php

If you order more than one and mention The Amateur Naturalist, the kind people at GK Trading will do you a deal on postage. What more could you ask for?

3 comments:

Albert A Rasch said...

And it is a beauty too!

I wonder if they are available in the USA?

I'll check.

Regards,
Albert A Rasch
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles
Proud Member of Outdoor Bloggers Summit
Southeast Regional OBS Coordinator

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Ha Ha
you reminded me of an ex of mine, she would have made a great pastry chef too.

She could, with the touch of one finger, suck all the heat from my body.

The thought chills me even all these years later
SBW

The Amateur Naturalist said...

Thanks SBW - cold hands do sometimes have their uses :)